Electrical & Instrument (Supervisor)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Instrument Engineering
- At least 4 Years Working Experience of Maintenance in Petrochemical or Power Plant or working in E&I Field.
- Strong attention to detail and skill in handling preventive maintenance
- Knowledge in E&I, control system DCS and Smart IO
(Field control station)
- Good communication skill in English language and proficient in Computer skill.
- Implement The Preventive Maintenance of Electrical & Instrument.
- Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, and contractors in maintenance work or construction work.
- Supervises daily activity of maintenance work through the
Subordinate to ensure completion of work assignments.
- Approve all requisition material for replacement.
- Work to follow the quality, Environmental and Occupation Health, and PSM strictly.
- Provide technical knowledge to solve problems of Electrical & Instrument.